Kortrijk Xpo has got a strong reputation in both national and international exhibitions, congresses and events. Because our international concept ARCHITECT@WORK is constantly evolving and growing steadily, we are currently looking for an Account Manager Italy with a passion for sales.
- You will be in charge of managing customer relations and recruiting new exhibitors.
- You will be a partner for your customers and an exhibition-specialist that looks for a “win-win”-situation. In short, a professional that reaches results through an alert and customer oriented approach.
- You plan your own sales initiatives with customers and prospects in order to reach sales targets agreed with the Exhibition Manager.
- You plan, organise and check direct marketing campaigns (sales letters, website, e-flyers, mail shots, etc.) and manage your own duties on a self-reliant basis.
- In addition to the many contacts to be established and followed up by telephone, you will have face-to-face contacts with (future) customers when attending exhibitions and securing appointments in Italy.
- You prepare and are in charge of approval meetings with the judging panel.
- Along with the team, you will attend the fair to offer support during build up, event open days and pull out.
- You are passionate about sales, have a due sense of responsibility and enjoy a challenge.
- You are capable of managing a portfolio of contacts and are willing to travel.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Your personality is essential: we are looking for a self-driven, results-oriented Account Manager with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- You are a team-player, with a strong affinity with exhibitions, who is determined to present results.
- You are an empathic communicator that keeps to deadlines and is immune to stress.
- You are fluent in Italian as well as Dutch and English.
You will be part of a dynamic organization with an open and informal corporate culture.
The position is full-time and you can count on a good salary package, including extra legal benefits. In addition, there are opportunities for further development and training.
Are you interested in working in the exhibitions and events industry?
Apply for this position by sending us your letter of motivation and CV to:
Kortrijk Xpo, Annelies Meersseman: HR@kortrijkxpo.com